Forkliftable tilt trucks allow easy transportation by forklift and are suitable for a variety of work environments.
- Available in 1/2, 1 and 1 1/2 cu yd sizes with load capacities up to 1,250 lbs.
Towable and trainable tilt trucks save time and money with heavy-duty tow bar, hitch and frame for multiple truck towing and training up to 5 mph.
- Pneumatic wheels on 1306-41 and 1316-41 provide smooth movement over rough terrain.
- Various sizes available up to 1 1/2 cu yd. and capacities up to 2,100 lbs.
Rotomolded tilt trucks are easy to handle and maneuver and are USDA and FDA compliant.
- Inset wheels on 1/2 and 1 cu yd models protect walls, fixtures, and patrons.
- Smooth surface is easy to clean and resists pitting and corroding.
- Optional hinged lids are available on most models.
- Available in 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2 1/2 cu yd sizes with load capacities up to 2,300 lbs.
Self-Dumping hoppers store and dump heavy loads with ease and are forklift compatible for elevated dumping.
- Tilts a full 30° below horizontal to ensure complete dumping.
- Pull-release safety latch prohibits premature dumping.
- Rugged, functional plastic body positioned on heavy-duty metal frame.
- Resists rusting, denting, and pitting that can affect metal hoppers.
- Mobile models use four 6" polyolefin casters.