Platform Trucks built for durability and efficient transportation of heavy loads.
- Sturdy structural foam construction won't rust, dent, chip, peel, or splinter which makes them virtually maintenance free.
- Wide range of models to choose from with capacities from 500 to 2,000 lbs.
- Available in one-or-two crossbar handle versions.
- Pneumatic wheels available on 4466-10 and 4436-10.
Heavy-Duty Platform Trucks & Wagons are ideal for moving large, heavy loads; indoors or out.
- Features tough structural foam construction with steel support.
- Won't rust, dent, or splinter like some metal and wood trucks.
- Rear hitch allows training of several wagons to help reduce multiple trips.
- Optional side panel package for increased load capacity.
Heavy-Duty Platform Convertible Wagons are ideal for transporting heavy or bulky loads in manufacturing, industrial, and groundskeeping settings.
- Structural steel undercarriage supports heavy loads; up to 3500 lbs.
- Structrual foam construction won't rust, dent, chip or peel.
- Interchangeable handle for pulling by hand or machine.
- All wagons come standard with T-Bar handle for pulling by hand.